February 17, 2008

2 nights of bliss

Ok, so in my last blog I was again talking about my sleepless nights and now for the last 2 nights Mason has slept until 6am. I woke up both nights at 4am, I think my body is just excepting it. I laid there listening to the sound of nothing. I was so excited. I closed my eyes and fell quickly back to sleep.
I did not do anything different then I have been doing for the last month or so...
Mason ate at the same time, took his two naps, and got his medicine at 10pm. The only thing different was Shea fed Mason cheese pizza. I was helping Scott empty the car after getting home from Costco when I put the boys in their chairs, gave Shea his pizza, and Mason some crackers. When Scott and I finished we sat down to eat our pizza and we looked at Mason he was taking a huge bite of pizza. We asked Shea how Mason got the pizza and he told us that Mason wanted it so he gave it to him. Scott and I looked at each other and laughed. We figured that he had already been eating it so why take it away. I just fed him is normal dinner between his bites of pizza. Then last night Shea gave him some of his noodles. So I do not know what to do now. Maybe Mason needs to eat real food. I gave him some of Shea's homemade Mac n Cheese, just to be on the safe side. I will again pary that Mason sleeps and that I do not wake up so I can have a full nights sleep.
Just a side note that I thought of last night... I think God does not let my boys sleep through the night until they are 9 months or so, so that I would not want more kids closer together. ;0)

3 comments:

Chiara said...

I knew pizza was a magic food . . .

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

Pizza...going to have to try that one :-)

Laura said...

Pizza?
Hmmm....