September 30, 2010

Sept. 30th..Heading to the NICU...Prayers Needed


I find myself humbly in need of your prayers as my son, Tobin Christopher, who was born Monday Night has been admitted to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).

He developed shallow respirations early today and he was determined to have low blood sugar and low blood oxygen levels. After his admission to the NICU, I was sitting and talking to him about his bright future. In the middle of our talk, he had a seizure. This was one of many in the late afternoon and early evening tonight. He went through a battery of tests and was given Phenobarbital to control the seizure activity.

He will stay in the NICU for at least 3-5 days.

I am asking you to please pray for my son and my family as we endure this difficult time as we find ourselves humbled daily.

-Scott Stephens

No comments: